2008 ICAC Caribbean Conference of Accountants - Trinidad
"Beyond the Wall"
ICAC's 26th Annual Conference of Accountants will be held in Trinidad and Tobago over the period June 26 - 28, 2008 under the theme, “Beyond the Wall” . The conference is being hosted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad and Tobago (ICATT) and will be held at the new Hyatt Regency Trinidad.
Conference rates are as follows:
Registration Fee after April 18, 2008:
- Delegates - US$500
- Spouses - US$300
Hotel Accommodation - US$156 per person (single and double occupancy) plus taxes and service charges of 21%
The conference's technical sessions will focus on regional and international issues affecting the accountancy profession. Topics include:
- On The Wall: Is The Global Accounting Profession Really Making Strides?
Fermin del Valle, President - IFAC
- International Financial Reporting - What Does It Mean to Caribbean Business
Richard Aitken-Davies, President - ACCA
- Glass Walls: In Search of Transparency
Ron Colucci, Chair - CGA, Canada
- Power Panel Discussion: Impact of Global Events on Caribbean Economies
Ewart Williams - Governor of the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
Sir Dwight Venner - Governor of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
Marion Williams - Governor of the Central Bank of Barbados
Chair: Kyle Rudden, Managing Director, KR Services Ltd.
- Complete Conference Programme
- Conference Brochure
- Visit conference website